Terms Of Booking With Us - Bucks Cruise Sydney
* All packages have a minimum number of people.
* 4 x Ticket Price Deposit is Required.
* Eg – 4 x $139.00 = $556.00 Plus a 2% surge charge = $567.12
Deposits are by credit cards as we don’t hold a bond for the Boat.
Any damages caused to the boat by your party – the card that the deposit was paid will be charged with out notice. As we don’t hold a bond for the boat.
- Bookings can only be changed up to 21 days prior to the original cruise date.
- Tickets can only be changed by contacting us on (02) 8005 3748.
- Payment of the deposit is considered confirmation that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Full payment and final confirmed numbers are required 7 days prior to your event.
- It is your responsibility to notify us if numbers differ to the initial estimate.
- Bookings cancelled within 21 days of your event will be invoiced at full cost.
- Any body that jumps over board will be fined A minimum of $550.00
* Packages may have a minimum number of people.
* Unlimited Spirits, Beer, and Wine – According to RSA.
* Pricing may vary depending on the size of groups and availability.
You must be at the appointed boarding destination 15 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time.
The boat cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Please Note if anyone in your group is late and miss the boat we cannot make arrangements to pick up at another location and we will not refund any monies paid.
We will store your credit card details on file for up to 48 hours after the event for any damages caused by your party.
To view full Terms and conditions please visit – Terms and Conditions.
- Please obey any reasonable request from any member of the crew.
- Bar staff are trained in the responsible service of alcohol.
- Service will be refused to any intoxicated passenger.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the boat.
- Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the boat.
- All prices and inclusions on the website are subject to change at any time.
- Prices for our cruises are based on a minimum number of guests attending.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older and may be required to show identification if required all.
- A deposit is required to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
- A deposit is the price of 4 guests for the cruise.
Offensive behaviour will not be accepted. This includes passengers that behave in any way that interrupts the enjoyment of the experience for other people. If a passenger behaves in a way that negatively impacts others, the skipper or host will:
a. Refuse service of alcohol to that person for the duration of the cruise.
b. If offensive behaviour continues, the host and skipper have the right to remove that person along, along with any person who has supplied them with alcohol, via water taxi at their expense and refund will be given.
To the extent permitted by law, Buck Cruise Sydney and its employees shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise.
External suppliers or performers requested by the client will not hold Buck Cruise Sydney financially responsible for any non-performance.
The passenger releases Buck Cruise Sydney for any claim incurred including but not limited to a claim for death bodily injury damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by wilful misconduct or reckless disregard of Buck Cruise Sydney.